Snow brushes are a necessity for people living in the States since a lot of the areas experience substantial snowfall. Snow brushes take care of the minor snow-related issues you might face. These snow brushes come in various shapes, sizes, and colors and come at a variety of costs. Today, we will be looking at five of the best brushes in the market and where you can buy them. Happy reading.
List of Top 5 Best Snow Brushes in 2021:
[amazon box=”B000BQWNRQ,B0007LDXLA,B00D2QLEO0,B0016GRTVU,B000KKLJSC” template=”table”]
5. Hopkins 999CT Mallory 35″ Ultra MAXX Snow Brush
Claiming the 5th spot on our list is the Hopkins 999CT Mallory 35″ Ultra MAXX Snow Brush and with good reason. This brush has five rows of bristles and has a foam grip with an aluminum handle which is colored.
- It uses materials of the highest quality and is very affordable.
- It is also one of the most durable products in the market right now and comes in a variety of colors.
4. SnoBrum Original Snow Removal Tool with 27″ to 46″ Compact Telescoping Handle
Coming up is the SnoBrum Original Snow Removal Tool with 27″ to 46″ Compact Telescoping Handle. It is the perfect snow brush for the fourth place on our list.
- It’s mainly used for cleaning the snow off of cars, statues, window panes, etc.
- It does not leave any scratches or scruff marks on the surface of your vehicle.
- It’s made from the highest quality of foam which is very durable and has cross-linked polythene.
- It is also excellent in clearing the snow off of hot tub covers
- The handle is telescoping, meaning it can extend from its regular 27 inches to 46 inches, guaranteeing plenty of reaches.
- The head of the brush is 17 inches by 6 inches making it one of the most efficient brushes in the market.
3. Hopkins 14039 Subzero 50″ Crossover Super-Duty Snowbroom
Next and breaking into the top 3 is the Hopkins 14039 Subzero 50″ Crossover Super-Duty Snowbroom which is one of the bigger snow brushes out there (going over 50 inches) and is a perfect pick for the third place.
- It is very efficient in clearing ice and snow from the windshield of your car.
- The brush sweeps are pivoting and push the snow away with force. It also has a built-in ice scraper which breaks through thick layers of frost and ice with ease.
- It is a multi-purpose brush and turns into a sturdy, house broom with the push of a button.
2. Hopkins 2610XM Subzero 52″ Super Extender Snowbroom
Claiming the second spot on our list is the Hopkins 2610XM Subzero 52″ Super Extender Snowbroom and with good reason. It is the second biggest brush on our list, and yet it is the cheapest.
- This brush is pure power. It has a heavy duty brush to clear any of the thick layers of frost and snow.
- The extender is made of steel and has a soft, cushion grip and has blades which are extra wide with convenient squeegee
- It is an ideal tool when it comes to trucks, vans, and SUVs
- It arrives in a variety of colors and pole sizes.
1. Hopkins 80037 Subzero 60″ Quick-Lock Pivoting Snowbroom
Finally. We have reached the number 1 spot. And the crown goes to a perfect snow brush. The Hopkins 80037 Subzero 60″ Quick-Lock Pivoting Snowbroom is the biggest yet most convenient snowbrush on this list. It boasts an incredible array of features. The scraper blade is extra wide, and it is perfect for big vehicles, like trucks and SUVs, This brush is pure power. It has a heavy duty brush to clear any of the thick layers of frost and snow. It comes in a variety of colors and pole sizes.
So, keep this list in mind but pick the brush that suits your needs the most. We wish you happy shopping.